For our Part FCL and Part ORA customers, we are excited to announce that we have now published these libraries with Guidance Materials (GMs), completely free of charge and without any additional fees! We understand that GMs are of critical importance for your operations and through this implementation, we hope to be assisting you to run a more efficient operation.
To find out which libraries we have updated in the last quarter, read our blog post below about our Compliance Updates, or click here to see all of our wide range of Compliance Library offerings.
Since July 2020 we have updated and/or added the following Libraries:
- DEF: Air Ops
- DEF: ATM/ANS
- FCL (+GMs)
- ORA (+GMs)
- FAR – Part 21
- FAR – Part 61
- FAR – Part 91
- FAR – Part 107
- FAR – Part 121
- FAR – Part 125
- FAR – Part 135
Other regulations updated:
- OTAR- 125
- OTAR -91
Canadian Aviation Regulations:
- Part III: Aerodromes, Airports and Heliports
- Part V: Airworthiness
- Part VII: Commercial Air Services
- Air Transportation Regulations:
- Part I: General
- Part II: Domestic and International Licences and Reduction in Domestic Services
- Part IV: Transborder Charters
- Part V: Tariffs
- Part VI: Service Schedules
- Part VII: Terms and Conditions of Carriage of Persons
Your manager has been notified
Your responsible manager for the updated libraries has been notified via email and must set the most recent update to ‘active’.
Click here for a full list of available compliance libraries.