Listen to the talk above to learn more about the regulatory updates from our premium partner Aeroex.
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/97 – Continuing Airworthiness
Amending and correcting Regulation (EU) 2015/640 as regards the introduction of new additional airworthiness requirements.
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/699 – Initial Airworthiness
Amending and correcting Regulation (EU) No 748/2021 as regards the instructions for continued airworthiness, the production of parts to be used during maintenance and the consideration of ageing aircraft aspects during certification.
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/665 – ATM/ANS provision of services – Air Traffic Management/Air Navigation Services UAS – Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/373 as regards requirements for providers or air traffic management/air navigation services and other air traffic management network functions in the U-space airspace designated in controlled airspace. Applies from 26 January 2023.
SERA – Standardised European Rules of the Air UAS – Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Amending Regulation (EU) No 923/2012 as regards requirements for manned aviation operating in U-space airspace. Applies from 26 January 2023.
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/700 – Continuing Airworthiness
Amending and correcting Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 as regards the maintenance data and the installation of certain aircraft components during maintenance.
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/664 – UAS – Unmanned Aircraft Systems
In certain areas, such as primarily those with an expected large number of simultaneous operations of UAS or areas where UAS operate alongside manned aircraft, the safe, secure, and efficient integration of UAS in the airspace necessitates the introduction of additional specific rules and procedures for their operations and the organizations involved in those operations, as well as a high degree of automation and digitalization. Applies from 26 January 2023.
AeroEx is #1 premium partner of Web Manuals by content providing of our comprehensive and up to date Compliance Library and therefore in the position to provide Web Manuals prospects and customers following Services:
Initial WebManuals Support:
- supporting you in linking your manuals to respective regulations in WebManuals provided Compliance library.
- supporting you in linking your manuals to respective regulation in WebManuals provided Compliance library + AeroEx is performing content based compliance checks.
- providing templates of manuals in Web Manuals (Operations Manuals, Organization Management Manual, CAME, MOE,……)
- tailoring manuals in WebManuals as editor / admin during start implementation phase.
- assisting in initial start phase of WebManuals setup (organizational setup, project management, etc.)
Continuous WebManuals Support:
- performing Compliance Check (manuals – regulations) on monthly / quarterly / yearly basis or per revision
- serving as editor / admin
- providing consulting on regulation related topics
- monthly publication InSight Aviation Safety Regulations Report (latest EASA Regs changes) – learn more about Insight Basic and Premium