Add a List of Effective pages Module
1. Open a Web document and go to the first page.
2. Go to Tools menu and click Modules.
3. Drag the List of Effecive Module to the desired position on the page.
4. When you apply the List of Effective Pages module on the page a settings menu appear. Choose settings and click OK to create the List of Effective Pages.
How to use the the List of Effective Pages module
- Ingress text type
This changes the text at the top of the List of Effective pages module. Default will display the following:
“This manual shall be reviewed and/or accepted by the appropriate inspectors as appointed by CAA respective departments for the applicable approvals of the Company”.
Custom allows you to enter your own text. None will not include any text.
Signature turns on or off the signature requirement field inside the module.
- Number of lines to show
Number of lines to show allows you to define how many lines will be inside the module.
- Number of lines covered by other LEPs
This field allows for you to define how many lines were used in previous List of Effective Pages modules.
If the module needs to be updated an “Update needed!” button will be shown.
An example of a List of a Effective Pages module in use.