- Click inside a text section.
- Click on the image icon located in the toolbar above the page.
- Click on Upload and choose the image file that you want to insert.
- Once you have selected the image you can crop it and rotate it by clicking on crop/rotate. You can also resize the image by adjusting the amount of pixels in the width and height fields.
- Once you are happy with the result click on Update and then on ok.
Note: Crop and rotate is only possible before the image is uploaded. Changing size is possible to do even after an image has been uploaded from the Image properties. However, if you reduced the size of the image before uploading it, it will be of lower quality if you make it bigger again afterwards.