Navigate to the Page
- Go to Documents -> Manage Documents.
- Locate and click on the Category where the Web document you want to edit is located in.
- Now click on the Web document you want to edit.
- Go to Pages Structure and open the page you want to edit.
Find the Module
- Open a Web document and go to the first page.
- Go to Tools menu and click Modules.
- Drag the Form Module to the desired position on the page.
Note: Form can be named differently. If it is not available at all contact your system administrator.
Connect the Module to Your Form Registry
- Find and select the Registry you want to connect to this module.
- Press OK to save the changes you just made. Now you should be able to see the Form connected to the ‹ you just chose.
- Click Confirm change to acknowledge and approve the changes.
The above image shows how the module displays the Form connected to the Registry we chose.